HP Copper Spark Plug; 1 Heat Range Colder Than Stock; 0.028 in. Gap; 5/8 in. Hex Size; 1 in. Reach; Resistor; Tapered Seat Type; 1.25mm Thread Pitch; 14mm Thread Size; Each;
ACCEL U-Groove performance spark plugs have a patented U-shaped ground electrode that produces a double wide, hotter spark to ignite standard or even the highest compression engines. The sintered alumina heavy-duty five rib insulator eliminates flashover and overheating that occurs with high performance and long range applications. ACCEL U-Groove spark plugs use the purest copper/nickel alloy electrode to produce a broad heat range that is highly foul resistant and dissipates heat better than any other material. Years of racing and street performance research has proven that ACCEL U-Groove spark plugs deliver the hottest spark and the highest performance of any spark plug available.
Features & Benefits
- Copper Core Is A Better Conductor Than Iridium Or Platinum Plugs
- Copper Dissipates Heat Much Better Than Other Materials
- C - Cut Design Un-shrouds The Spark Kernel For Better Burn
- Unlike Iridium Or Platinum Plugs - The HP Plugs Are Gapable
- Machined Rolled Threads For Precise Thread Engagement
- One Step Colder Than Stock
- Whether Using On Street/Strip The HP Copper Core Plugs Deliver!
||7.2 ft/lbs. - 14.5 ft/lbs.